Purslane Velouté, Green green green
Have you ever heard of purslane? Did you know that purslane is an exotic weed that is fully edible? It has Omega-3, Vitamin A, B and C
It is a very dietary plant which can be consumed in all types of way. Very good for your health.
Here we will make a very savory purslane velouté.
The ingredient list:
For 2 to 4 persons
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- a bunch of fresh purslane
- 1 shallot
- 2 medium sizes potatoes
- 1 bouillon cube
- a splash of olive oil
- a pinch of salt and black pepper
- a bit of creativity
- First of all, wash under water your bunch of purslane. Take of all the root off the bunch.
- Slice thinly your shallots, place them on a pot on a low heat with olive oil and sweat them for about 2 minutes. Add the bunch of purslane into the pot. Peel and cut your potatoes in a rough way.
- Leave not the stove for about 5 minutes, stay around and mix regularly.
- Add your potatoes, your bouillon cube and pour 2 glasses of water. Bring it to boil and mix quite often. When your potatoes are soften, you can start step 5.
- Mix it into a blender and serve hot.